Click the Question to see the Answer...
I may have to call an exterminator to come into my small 1-bedroom apartment and spray for roaches. They have told me they have an organic pesticide they use when people request an alternative to the more common and toxic one.
I have a 20-year-old cat who lives indoors exclusively. What if she injests a roach which has eaten whatever the spray contains? Will she be poisoned?
What if I use a common store-bought bait with boric acid in it and a roach injests it, and my cat eats that roach?
Help!!! I'm going beserk trying to deal with this.
I moved into the apartment about 3 months ago and, not liking it, decided not to unpack and to find another place to live. I don't cook there and keep it clean because I don't want to put any more work into it at all. I have never seen a roach there at all. But two weeks ago, my neighbor directly across from me and her neighbor to the left of her sprayed their apartments. Voila!
Ask Our Expert
Finding Pesticide Alternatives
Where To Buy Products
Pest Control Operators And Landscapers
Pesticide Residues In Food
Pesticides And Water Quality
Caring For Our Creeks
Our Water Our World