Whatever flows into a creek, eventually finds its way to a larger water body.
To report illicit discharges to local waterways and/or to request information on what you can do to protect them, please select your county from the pulldown menu below.
- To report oil and chemical spills occurring in “open waters”, call 1-800-OILS911.
- To report chemical spills “on land” or “coastal waters”, call 1-800-852-7550.
- To report “poaching”, call 1-888-334-2258.
- To report illegal work in creeks, call the Department of Fish and Game at 1-888-334-2258.
- To find used motor oil and oil filter recycling locations in your zipcode, visit www.cleanup.org or call 1-800-CLEANUP.
- Creek Care Guide for Residents and Businesses
- EPA Surf Your Watershed
Select Your County:
Alameda | Contra Costa | Humboldt | Los Angeles | Marin | Mendocino | Monterey | Napa | Placer | Sacramento | San Benito | San Francisco | San Luis Obispo | San Mateo | Santa Barbara | Santa Clara | Santa Cruz | Solano | Sonoma | Stanislaus